Jeanette Jenkins, Hollywood trainer to much of the celebrity scene, has now come out with a video revealing her tips and tricks for a healthy lifestyle.

She abides by the 80/20 rule, which she says keeps many of her clients on track.

“I really stick to this 80/20 rule that I use with my clients, and I also use for myself. Which is 80 percent of the time, you eat clean and you’re eating healthy and these are foods that come for the land – fresh fruit and vegetable, leans cuts of meat. The other 20 percent of the time those are your cheat foods.”

Jenkins has trained some of our favorite celebs and gotten them bikini ready. Stars such as Kelly Rowland, Paula Patton, and Kimora Lee Simmons seemed to have all passed through her body molding hands.

Check our her video below!

around the web

One Comment

Leave a Reply