An 18-year-old high school student is being charged with food poisoning and child endangerment for serving classmates brownies that had been made with hash oil, better known as “magic brownies” or “weed brownies”.

Salvador Palicios is currently in jail with his bail set at a whopping 75k; five or six of his classmates were allegedly “sickened” by the brownies and at least one girl claims not to have known that the hash oil was present. Though a police chief commented to a local paper that using hash oil increases the chances of overdosing on marijuana, as the Huffington Post points out, it is virtually impossible to overdose on the drug. Hmm…





around the web

One Comment

Leave a Reply