Teriyaki Braised Eggplant Burger with Carrot Ginger Vinaigrette
- 1 Large Eggplant (Sliced in 1/4 Inches)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 5 tbsp Teriyaki Marinade (Kikkoman)
Carrot Ginger Vinaigrette
- 1 Medium Carrot Peeled and Chopped
- 4 tbsp Ginger grated
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp red wine vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
Arnold’s Seedless Rye Sandwich Thins
Leaf Spinach for Garnish
Shaved Carrots for Garnish
- In Medium bowl combine eggplant, olive oil, terriyaki marinade, pepper, and salt together. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat Oven at 450 degrees and add eggplant to sheet pan for 15 minutes. Set aside.
- In blender or food processor, combine all in ingredients except sesame oil until well blended. Slowly add sesame oil until combined (not separated).
- To assemble toast rye bread for 1 minute on one side until toasted. Add two slices of eggplant on bun, with spinach, and carrots. Lightly drizzle vinaigrette over burger and serve warm.
- Serves 6
I’ve try this receipe and it’sdelicous ! thx