Pursuing a high-raw lifestyle has its infinite perks, but when you’re in it alone or with few others to whom you can relate, sometimes your only motivation comes from your favorite raw food book, a yearly cleansing retreat, or a highly-touted health blog. It’s thus of utmost importance that your resources are as encouraging, informative, and accurate as possible. Luckily, we’ve filtered through the bunch.
Raw Lifestyle Principles and Education
The Raw Food Detox Diet and Life Force Energy by Natalia Rose
Green for Life by Victoria Boutenko
Your Healthy Journey by Fred Bisci
Conscious Eating by Gabriel Cousens
Rational Fasting for Physical, Mental & Spiritual Rejuvenation by Arnold Ehret
Become Younger by Norman Walker
Eating for Beauty and The Sunfood Diet Success System by David Wolfe
Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine by Gabriel Cousens
Ani’s Raw Food Essentials by Ani Phyo
Raw Food, Real World by Matthew Kenney and Sarma Melngailis
Raw Food for Real People by Rod Rotondi
Fresh Vegetable and Fruit Juices by Norman Walker
Thrive Fitness: The Vegan-Based Training Program for Maximum Strength, Health, and Fitness by Brendan Brazier
Raw/Natural Culinary Certifications
- The Rose Program Culinary Institute, detoxtheworld.com/events, Jersey City, NJ
- 105degrees Academy, 105degrees.com/theacademy, Oklahoma City, OK
- Living Light Culinary Arts Institute, www.rawfoodchef.com/culinaryArts/rawfoodsInstructorTraining.html, Fort Bragg, CA
- Alissa Cohen Certification, rawteacher.com, Boston, MA
- Raw Food Chef Mastery Program, rawchefdan.com/raw_chef_dan/certification.html, New York, NY
- Raw Soul’s Chef Training Program, rawsoul.com/cheftraining.html, New York, NY
- Rawbert’s BASIC Plus Chef Training & Seminar, organicgardencafe.com/robert/retreatdetails.htm, Beverly, MA
- Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center, treeoflife.nu, Pantagonia, AZ
- Hippocrates Health Institute, hippocratesinst.org, West Palm Beach, FL
- Ann Wigmore Health Institute, annwigmore.org, Rincon, Puerto Rico
- Moon River Raw Retreat, rawfoodhealthretreat.com, Nyack, NY
- Paradise Wellness Center, wix.com/paradisewellness/center, Luquillo, Puerto Rico
- The Living Raw Retreat, thelivingrawretreat.com, Andalucia, Spain
- Taman Ahimsa, taman-ahimsa.com, Bali
- Wendy Green Yoga Raw Food Retreat, wendygreenyoga.com, Honduras
- Raw Reflections Healthy Lifestyle Retreat, rawreference.com, Myuna Bay (near Sydney), Australia
Your Not Alone
The raw food lifestyle is abundantly healthy and abundantly supportive! Whether its a beloved blog or a Winter’s escape to Ann Wigmore’s Health Institute, never forget that there is knowledge to be sought and experiences to be had that complement your lifestyle. Enjoy!
thanks for mentioning my site! just found yours too. off to poke around.
If you want to go raw the right way read “The 80/10/10 Diet” by Dr. Douglas N. Graham.
Most versions of the “raw food” diet promoted by inflated superfood selling gurus are too high in fat.