Not a raw food chef? Do you find fixing raw foods difficult and time consuming? Need a little help? Look no further, try this semi gourmet banana split recipe, made with vanilla cashew ice cream and homemade chocolate. You don’t even need a food processor, blender or dehydrator to fix this delicious dessert treat. All you’ll need are a few key pre-made ingredients from the store and you’re already halfway on your way to enjoying this delicious and nutritious dessert treat.
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cup
- Ice Cream Scooper
- Organic Nectars Cashewtopia Vanilla Ice Cream or your favorite raw, vegan ice cream
- Kaia Raw Cocoa Bless Granola or another pre-made raw granola
- Ripe Bananas
Live Dark Chocolate
- 1 Cup Organic Raw Almond Butter
- 3/4 Cup Raw Agave nectar
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/3 – 1/2 Cup H2O
- 1/2 Cup Raw Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Powder
- 1/3 Cup Un-refined Organic Sesame Seed Oil
- In a medium bowel, add almond butter, cocoa, vanilla bean powder, agave, sesame seed oil and salt.
- Mix until all ingredients are incorporated (It will be thick).
- Add water last and mix thoroughly, add more water for a looser consistency.
- Cut 2 ripe bananas in half length wise, so that inside of the banana is exposed and flat.
- Place all 4 pieces in bowel facing each other with a hole in the middle.
- Add ice cream to hole.
- Top with raw granola, strawberries and your homemade chocolate.
- Store chocolate in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.