Live Vegan Meat Lovers Meatless Pizza
Sunflower Rosemary Crust
- 2 Cups Soaked & Dried Sunflower Seeds
- 1/3 Cup Red Onion
- 2 TBS Fresh Rosemary Leaves
- 3 TBS Golden Flax Seed
- 3 tsp Olive Oil
- 10-15 Pitted, Oil-cured, Black Olives
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Add all ingredients except the water to a food processor.
- Turn on, add water to the already spinning mixture through the feed hole.
- Process until mixture begins to clump together. There will be some flax seeds that did not break down. This is OK.
- Remove from food processor and form a ball.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten and spread out on a dehydrator sheet.
- Flatten until curst is about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place in dehydrator for 2-4 hours at 105 degrees. Set aside.
Pizza Red Sauce
- 2.5 Cups Soaked Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup of Water From Soaked Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 6 Whole Garlic Cloves
- 1 Medium – Large Tomato
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Medjool Date
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Basil
- (Optional Hot Pepper to Taste)
- Add all ingredients to the blender.
- Blend on high until mixture is well incorporated and smooth.
- Remove from blender and set aside.
Cashew Cheese Spread
- 2 Cups Soaked Cashew Nuts
- 1 Tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1/2 – 1 tsp Sea Salt ( amount is optional)
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup H2O
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until mixture is smooth.
- Remove and set aside in a bowl.
- 2 Cups Soaked & Dried Walnuts
- 1/3 Cup Red Bell Pepper
- 1 TBS Whole Fennel Seed
- 1 tsp Whole Cumin Seed
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Deseeded Habanero Pepper
- 2 TBS Fresh Thyme
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Mix until ingredients lightly clump together.
- Remove and place in dehydrator for 30 minutes to and hour.
It’s easy to assemble this pizza.
- First spread the red sauce on the sunflower seed crust, about 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Spread the cashew cheese on top of the red sauce, about 1/8 of an inch thick.
- Add some toppings of your choice.
- Sliced tomatoes are good on top of the cheese.
- Some other toppings I recommend are thinly sliced red onion, red bell pepper, olives, basil, crushed garlic and pineapple.
- Top off pizza with walnut sausage.
- Place back into the dehydrator at 108 degrees for up to 6 hours.
- The longer the pizza remains in the dehydrator, the dryer the ingredients will become.
- Remove, slice and serve up.
This looks BOMB!
Jennifer, you should give it a try. I think you’ll like it. : )
Dear sweet baby Jesus…I will definitely be making this!!!!
Can I use an oven? I don;t own a dehydrator.
Yvonne, you can use an oven if you like. Or you can buy a small round dehydrator from Walmart or Target for around $30 – $40. As far as the oven, it will not be technically “raw” but 20 min at 150-200 is OK. Njoy.