One of the touchiest topics to talk about in a relationship is your significant other’s weight. Whether it’s an issue of health or they are just letting themselves go more than you would like, addressing the issue is one that should be approached with caution.
Yes, you love the person who you are with, but becoming over-weight can be a sexual turn-off no matter how beautiful that person is on the inside. Here are some ways to suggest or help your man/woman lose some weight without being offensive:
- Suggest walking over driving to your favorite date spot or taking a walk after dinner
- Let your woman know that pole dancing is sexy and you think she would be great at it
- Change the way you cook for him/her with healthier varieties that taste just as good as the fattening foods
- Tell your man/woman that their favorite outfit is looking a little “different” now and suggest maybe a bigger size or some alterations be made
- Suggests that the two of you work out together in order to spend more “quality time” and stress the benefits working out can add to your sex life
- Make a comment about how disheartening it is when people feel like they can let themselves go just because they are in a relationship
- Talk about one of their friends who has gained weight and how unattractive it is
- Come up with dates that are more on the active side than passive
These are subtle tips that speak volumes to your spouse about their weight. The blunt approach works for some, but just hurts most. Try these tips to help your significant other get their sexy back.