Mo’Nique — one time hater of “skinny bi**hes” — is curretly on a weight-loss mission. Joining the ranks of other slimmed down celebrities such as Jennifer Hudson and Jordin Sparks, the comedienne, who was formerly the host her own self-titled BET late-night show, is finding herself in the news after tweeting her workouts.
Mo’ is squatting, lunging, crunching, stretching, and lifting weights. Reportedly, she hits the gym at least 5 times a week and works with a personal trainer for one hour doing various routines and exercises to reach her ideal weight.
Last year during the premiere episode of her show she shared with the audience “I want to get to 180. That’s an amazing weight for me. I’m still a thick girl but it’s a healthy weight.”
She also is throwing in some positive tweets to motivate her fans:
- Prove to You how much You love You.
- Do what you need to do to do what you want to do.
- Treat You like the special person You are.
- I am having an incredible day saving my own life!
- Doing my best dance moves. Getting the best out of life.
Way to go Mo’Nique!